Scientific Research Center RADIX is starting to receive abstracts for participation in the youth conference. The conference will be held under the 10th international dental congress in Tbilisi.
The conference will be held in April 2020. The workshop about effective presentations will traditionally take place before the conference. Attendance will be mandatory for those 15 participants, who will be selected as per their abstracts. The winner of the conference will be announced at the Radix international dental congress in May 2020.
I would like to remind you:
- Only students and residents can participate in scientific forums.
- The number of students/residents working on the topic mustn’t exceed two.
- Any subject from dentistry or from the related sciences can be reported.
- To participate in Forum, you have to pick the issue, in which you are interested, choose the supervisor and prepare a 7-minute long presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 15.03.2020. Abstracts sent after March 15, will not be accepted.
Abstract submission: email@example.com
+995 593 937 798